This simple sausage roll recipe is super quick and easy to make for any picnic or party.
– Ready to roll puff pastry
– Quality pork sausages (or sausage meat)
– English honey
– Sea salt
– Beaten egg
– Sesame seeds (optional)
– Roll out the puff pastry.
– De-skin the sausages or roll out the sausage meat.
– Place in the centre of the pastry and drizzle on honey and sprinkle of salt.
– Egg wash one side of the pastry, fold over and crimp seal with a fork.
– Chop into chunks and place on a greased baking tray.
– Egg wash the pastry and sprinkle sesame seeds.
– Bake at 200C for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.